Please visit my personal website for the latest updates.
PhD (Computational Plasma Physics)IPR, Gandhinagar2008
ResearcherLAPLACE Laboratory, Toulouse, FRANCE.May. 2008 - Dec. 2013
FacultyDA-IICT, Gandhinagar, INDIASince Jan. 2014
Computational Science, High Performance Computing, Scientific Data Analysis, Computational Physics, Modeling and Simulation of Plasmas, Computational Electromagnetics, Accelerator based Parallel Programming, GPU Computing.
- Rotating instability in Low-Temperature Magnetized Plasmas. Jean-Pierre Boeuf and Bhaskar Chaudhury;
Physical Review Letters (PRL), vol 111, Issue 15, 155005, (2013). (https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.111.155005)
- Particle-In-Cell Monte Carlo Collision model on GPU (Graphics Processing Units) – Application to a low temperature magnetized plasma. J. Claustre , B. Chaudhury, G. Fubiani, M. Paulin, J.P. Boeuf.
IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science , 41(2), (2013). (10.1109/TPS.2012.2234402)
- Theory and modeling of self-organization and propagation of filamentary plasma arrays in microwave breakdown at atmospheric pressure. J. P. Boeuf, B. Chaudhury, and G. Q. Zhu.
Physical Review Letters 104, 015002 (2010). (https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.104.015002)
- Transient analysis of creeping wave modes using 3-D FDTD simulation and SVD method. Bhaskar Chaudhury, P. K. Chattopadhyay , Daniel Raju and Shashank Chaturvedi.
IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, Issue 3, pp 754-759, (2009). (10.1109/TAP.2009.2013435)
- Study and Optimization of Plasma-Based Radar Cross Section Reduction Using Three-Dimensional Computations, Bhaskar Chaudhury and Shashank Chaturvedi.
IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 37, No 11, pp 2116-2127, (2009). (DOI: 10.1109/TPS.2009.2032331)
- High Performance Computing (CS301)
- Computational Physics (CS201)
- GPU Programming (IT477)
Phone: +91-79-3051 0 590
Office: 2205, Faculty Block II, DA-IICT, Near Indroda Circle/Infocity , Gandhinagar, Gujarat INDIA 382007.